Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Girl Dresses Prefer By Man

Hi girls, if any body ask you what kind of dress you like, you will difficult to answer because you are dress up actually for other people to look not for your self. So it is will difficult to answer what kind of dress you prefer. Many kind of dress for women and girl and many type of dress that already drawn here but this is only a kind of prototype of every model that already available in the internet and many of dress already exist since 1950.s. Old model of dress come up and trend in this era. This is not girls wrong but that is became men choice.






Prefer girls dresses are not a girl choice actually these are men choice, some interview to men can change the type of dress will choose by girls or women and certain type can be left by girls and women if any men state that they more like woman who use of certain type or model. Even that is a new model of dress but if men don't like to see it, that model will left by all women.

This are some men statement about women dress:

"I used to look & act scornfully towards girls that habitually wear trousers(trouser girls),while i accord girls that are always in skirts with respect.Though i have dated the two types at one time or the other,more often than not i take the skirt girls more serious because i think of them as being decent.How wrong my experiences have proved me to be.My skirt girlfriends are always unfaithful while my trouser girlfriends always zip up.Guys,share your experience with the two types of girls.
well, since you have see with your eyes, you know who is better, it not matter of dressing , it matter of feeling toward each."

"Sure guys will find this interesting shocked, Right now I av the both type and I respect both of them.
The skirt type is a pastors Daughter, confesses love for game but never want to play though I always find it easier sending my hand massage than the trousers girl."

"I admire girls on trousers but prefer girls in skirt. Reason, i love a girl to dress decent all the time i am not in support of indecent dressing. But not all trouser wearing girls dress indecent and not all skirt wearing girls dress decent. So, it is purely choice that matters."

"wow never paid attention to that I wear what I feel like I will start wearing skirts more often now, never knew guys think so radically, guys say d truth wen u really ask, they think rationally, I'v more guys as finds anyways, kps me in check."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home